Ensure Comfort in your home during this Holiday Season!
It’s almost the end of the year of 2017! This is the time where everyone gathers together to create memories and ever lasting frienships.
The pressure is on for the holidays when you are hosting friends & family in your home!
Although, sometimes having so many things on your to do list, you may forget to think about the total comfort in your home when there is so much to do and so little time!
Make Sure You Don’t Get Left Out In The Cold!
Call your local experts here at DeHart!
For only $89
Heating & Air Conditioning
- Test operation of thermostat
- Remove and wash blower and fan assembly as needed
- Wash condenser coil and evaporator coil; when readily accessible
- Replace or wash standard air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust all drive belts and pulleys
- Test all safety controls/devices
- Test, secure, and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Clean heat exchanger(s), burners, and pilot assemblies
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters
- Vacuum clean all combustion, flue, and blower compartments
- Adjust all main air dampers
- Activate heating or cooling system
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors, and potential relays
- Test measure and record operating temperature and pressures
- Electronically test for poisonous deadly carbon monoxide gas
- Test for gas leaks at furnace
- Complete written analysis along with any recommendations that we may have
- Inspect complete plumbing system for general problems, design flaws, etc.
- Inspect water supply system for leaks
- Inspect water supply system for corrosion and excessive wear
- Inspect drainage system for leaks
- Inspect gas system for leaks or corrosion
- Drain flush water heater
- Inspect water heater for safe operation of pilot and burner, temperature and pressure relief, flue piping and combustion air intake
- Inspect and test emergency water shutoff valve
- Set water temperature to 120F to prevent scalding
- Inspect and test toilet tanks for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect and test sinks, lavatories, showers and bathtubs for normal faucet operation, check for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect garbage disposal for leaks and corrosion
- Remove and clean faucet aerators
- Inspect washing machine hoses and test valves
- Inspect hose bibs for leaks
- Complete written analysis along with any recommentdations that we may have
We’ve been the name to know for reliable heating repair service in Modesto and the surrounding areas for nearly 72 years! If you’re looking for furnace services like heating repair and dependable HVAC replacements, call DeHart first!
At DeHart, we are eternally grateful to our dedicated, friendly, hardworking employees. We feel sincere pride in how our team puts our customers first, every time.
Connect with Us!
Give our team a call 209-566-1946 or send us your best contact information below for us to call you!