Plumbing, Drain, & Sewer in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Odors, noises, leaks, and clogs… These can all be disastrous things to encounter when you don’t have a trustworthy plumbing professional on your side. Thankfully, you do now! The team at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. has been providing plumbing, drain, and sewer services in Modesto since 1946 and we’re not going anywhere.
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We put our reputation on the line with every job.
- Call our 24/7 emergency hotline for help.
We’re dedicated to customers and this community like no other team in the area. Let’s build a relationship founded on good, honest work that keeps you safe and comfortable.
Contact the pros at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. for plumbing, drain, and sewer services.
Our Plumbing, Drain, & Sewer Services
We offer a wide range of comprehensive services to keep your home comfortable and efficient. Our services include:
- Repiping: Over time, your plumbing system will begin to corrode or wear out. When this happens, it is important to replace your piping as soon as possible. Whether you need just one section of your pipes replaced or if you need whole-house repiping, our team can help you! These services are especially useful in older homes where pipes are especially prone to clogs and leaks.
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning: We use the latest in plumbing technologies to clean out your entire drain and sewer systems. Drain cleaning can be used as both a proactive and reactive measure, clearing out existing clogs as well as preventing new ones from forming.
- Emergency Plumbing: We offer emergency plumbing services because we understand that not all plumbing problems occur within typical office hours. Our team is ready to assist you with whatever you may need, whenever you may need it.
The Importance of Regular Plumbing Services
Like all other systems in your home, your plumbing system requires regular attention to ensure that it remains efficient and effective. Your plumbing system plays a primary role in keeping you and your family comfortable, so it is important that the pipes and fixtures that supply your home with water and remove waste receive comprehensive services.
We recommend that you schedule maintenance services at least once a year. Your plumber will thoroughly inspect your system for any sign of an issue to repair it before it becomes major. As you may know, a plumbing issue that goes unnoticed can result in serious damage to your home and property. And if you notice any signs of a leak or a clog, don’t hesitate to contact our team for repairs!