Water Heaters in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Does your aging water heater need to be replaced? Or do you need fast, effective water heater repairs from a team that’s available 24/7? Then call DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. in Modesto, CA. We promise you won’t regret it. We offer:
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- An Industry-Leading 10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
- The Highest Levels of Honesty and Integrity.
Our team is committed to building relationships in this community and helping homeowners deal with their problems at their roots. Let us fix your leaking water heater or install a new water heating system today. Call us today and see why we're a trusted plumber in Modesto, and surrounding areas.
Call the pros at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. when you need water heater services in Modesto. Ask about the Love Club!
Your Water Heater Options
Choosing the right water heater for your home can be a little overwhelming. This is why it is important to do your research ahead of time and consult with a professional before you make any final decisions. Here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. we install:
- Tank Water Heaters: Tank water heaters are the most popular option. By heating water and keeping it in a reservoir tank, hot water will be available right when you need it.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters do not store hot water. Instead, they heat water as it is needed, which is why they are also called "on-demand" water heaters.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: Heat pump water heaters uses refrigerant to absorb heat from the air around the water heater and transfers it into the water inside. Electricity is used to move heat, rather than create it.
Our team installs electric water heaters and gas water heaters for your convenience. It is important to consider the availability of both electric water heaters and gas water heaters before you install your new system. In general, natural gas is less expensive than electricity, however, electric systems are often very efficient if you live somewhere where electricity is inexpensive.
Do You Know When to Replace Your Water Heater?
Knowing when to replace your current water heater can be a little tricky. There are a number of signs that indicate that it is time for a replacement. Consider a replacement if:
- Your system is more than 10-15 years old.
- Your system requires frequent repairs.
- Your system is unable to keep up with your household’s hot water demands.
If your water heater meets any of the above criteria for a replacement, be sure to contact a professional. An old, outdated water heater is simply not going to be as efficient as a current model.
Don’t Forget About Maintenance and Repair
Even the most efficient water heaters on the market are going to require repairs from time to time. If you are having trouble re-lighting your pilot light, notice signs of corrosion the system, hear strange noises while its running, or you aren’t getting enough hot water, it is time to contact a professional for repairs. DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. offers water heater repair services to get your system back up and running.
Additionally, it is important to schedule water heater maintenance at least once a year to ensure that your system is running efficiently and effectively. Plus, annual maintenance is key to ensuring a long and successful service life.