Air Conditioning Maintenance & Repair in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Air conditioning maintenance and repairs are vital if your system needs an extra boost. This service absolutely needs to be done by a team of professionals you can trust, which is why DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. is always the team to call.
- Our services are backed up by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We stand behind every job we perform.
- We offer industry-leading warranties that are designed to keep your air conditioner running for as long as possible.
It’s time to do yourself a favor and call the pros. Our expert technicians and experienced customer service professionals can help maintain and fix your AC in Modesto, CA.
It’s time to join the Love Club and call our team today!
Annual Maintenance is Key!
Scheduling annual air conditioning maintenance is key to a long and successful service life. Trust us, there are numerous reasons to schedule AC maintenance at least once a year:
- A more reliable AC: Your air conditioner is responsible for keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the year, so it is important that it operates efficiently and effectively. When you schedule annual maintenance services, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your AC will keep your home comfortable through even the worst heatwave.
- Fewer repairs: During your maintenance visit, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, detecting and fixing minor problems before they become major.
- Lower utility bills: Maintenance is the best way to make sure that your system is efficient, keeping monthly utility bills to a minimum.
- Longer service life: Your AC requires annual maintenance to ensure it reaches its estimated service life of 15-20 years. Without these essential services, you can expect to replace your system well before then.
If you are looking to receive all of these wonderful benefits, be sure to schedule your maintenance services with our team. We can help ensure that your AC is efficient, effective, and equipped to last you and your family for many years to come.
Don’t Ignore a Faulty Air Conditioner
Although regular maintenance will significantly reduce the number of problems your system will experience, your AC will still require occasional repairs. It is important to schedule your AC repair services at the first sign of an issue to avoid further problems. Be on the lookout for the following:
- Strange sounds, including banging, screeching, humming, and rattling
- A lack of airflow through the vents
- Reduced cooling levels
- Higher energy bills
- Short-cycling- when your system repeatedly turns on and off without completing a full cooling cycle.
Be sure to schedule your air conditioning repair in Modesto with experts here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. right away. Our NATE-Certified technicians have the knowledge and experience to pinpoint the exact source of any problem. We will make any repairs necessary to ensure that your AC is reliable, restoring comfort and efficiency in your home. We are here to help you any time when you need us and stand behind our work 100%.