Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Club
Air Conditioning Maintenance & Repair in Modesto, CA
Air conditioners are built to last anywhere between 15-20 years. However, your air conditioner is only going to live as long as you continue to take care of it. Prompt repairs and regular annual maintenance are key to a long and successful service life, allowing you to avoid untimely and costly replacements. Scheduling these essential upkeep services on a regular basis ensures that you’ll get the most out of your AC.
DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. offers comprehensive air conditioning maintenance and air conditioning repair for homeowners across Modesto and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide a comfortable, efficient, and safe environment for all homes, and our high-quality maintenance and repair services allow us to do just that.
For comprehensive air conditioning maintenance and repair services in Modesto, trust the team that puts their customers first.
Annual Maintenance is Key!
Scheduling annual air conditioning maintenance is key to a long and successful service life. Trust us, there are numerous reasons to schedule AC maintenance at least once a year:
- A more reliable AC: Your air conditioner is responsible for keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the year, so it is important that it operates efficiently and effectively. When you schedule annual maintenance services, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your AC will keep your home comfortable through even the hottest heatwave.
- Fewer repairs: During your maintenance visit, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, detecting and fixing minor problems before they become major.
- Lower utility bills: Maintenance is the best way to make sure that your system is efficient, keeping monthly utility bills to a minimum.
- Longer service life: Your AC requires annual maintenance to ensure it reaches its estimated service life of 15-20 years. Without these essential services, you can expect to replace your system well before then.
So, if you are looking to receive all of these wonderful benefits, be sure to schedule your maintenance services with our team. We can help ensure that your AC is efficient, effective, and equipped to last you and your family for many years to come.
Don’t Ignore a Faulty Air Conditioner
Although regular maintenance will significantly reduce the number of problems your system will experience, your AC will still require occasional repairs. It is important to schedule your AC repair services at the first sign of an issue to avoid further problems. So, be on the lookout for the following:
- Strange sounds, including banging, screeching, humming, and rattling
- A lack of airflow through the vents
- Reduced cooling levels
- Higher energy bills
- Short-cycling- when your system repeatedly turns on and off without completing a full cooling cycle.
Be sure to schedule your air conditioning repair in Modesto with experts here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. right away. Our NATE-Certified technicians have the knowledge and experience to pinpoint the exact source of any problem. We will make any repairs necessary to ensure that your AC is reliable, restoring comfort and efficiency in your home. We are here to help you any time when you need us and stand behind our work 100%.