Air Filtration Systems & Air Purifiers in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Does your air need to be filtered and purified? That depends, if you’re constantly coughing, getting sick, or feeling stuffy and uncomfortable, then the answer is probably yes! Work today with the indoor air quality experts at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. for high-tech solutions to your air quality problems. We provide:
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- An Industry-Leading 10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
- The Highest Levels of Honesty and Integrity.
We’re a household name in Modesto, CA when it comes to air quality. Give our team a call to schedule an appointment so we can pinpoint exactly what’s wrong with your indoor air and find some simple solutions.
Call our team for air filtration and air purifier services, and don’t forget to join the Love Club!
Air Filtration & Air Purifier System Installation
Firstly, it’s important that you call our team for a comfort consultation so we can examine your indoor air and pinpoint the problem. Once we know what’s bothering you, we can go ahead with some tried and tested solutions that will work in your Modesto, CA home.
For starters, we can provide air filtration and air purifier system installation depending on your unique home needs. Air filters can be set up and utilized to block out dust, hair, dirt, debris, and other contaminants that are making you uncomfortable. Air purifiers, especially UV germicidal lights, can protect your air by eliminating harmful viruses and bacteria in the air ducts. This ensures that the air your HVAC system cycles throughout your home is safe and clean.
Your Air Filter and Air Purifier Options
There are a wide range of different air purifiers and filters on the market today. Each of them is suited for removing a different group of contaminants from your indoor air, so it is important that your new system is chosen based on your individual needs. We recommend consulting with any of our team members before you make any final decisions. Here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. we offer:
- Air Filters: No, we are not talking about the filter that protects your HVAC system. The filter we are referring to is a fibrous air filter designed to capture contaminants that carried into your ductwork by air currents. A professional technician will install your air filtration system directly into your existing HVAC ductwork.
- Air Purifiers: We offer UV Air Purifiers that use ultraviolet light to kill biological contaminants like germs or mold spores in the air. This helps to prevent members of your household from getting sick, which is definitely a plus during cold and flu season. These UV air purifiers are installed directly into your ductwork system to eliminate contaminants as they pass by.
Repair and Maintenance for Your Air Filtration and Air Purification Systems
Just like any other system, your air filtration system and air purification system experience wear and tear over time. For example, your air filter will need to be changed out every few months to prevent it from becoming too clogged, which can cause a number of issues. If you are using an air filter or purifier in your home, be sure to schedule maintenance for it regularly. Regular maintenance is the best way to ensure that these systems remain efficient and effective.
DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. also offers repair services for air filtration systems and air purifiers because we understand that things do happen. If you notice that your indoor air quality has declined, give us a call. We will pinpoint the exact cause of the problem and fix it promptly.