Heating Services in Modesto, CA
Call Now: 209-523-4578
People don’t often associate Modesto, CA with cold winters, but you’d be foolish to try and go a whole winter without a reliable heating system. DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. is licensed, insured, and local, meaning we’re the most qualified team to come to your house at a moment’s notice when you need heating help.
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We put our reputation on the line with every job.
- Call our 24/7 emergency hotline for help.
We go beyond the basic services for furnaces and heat pumps. We can extend the lifespan of your system and improve the comfort it provides with yearly maintenance and repairs.
For expert heating services in Modesto, call our team today and join the Love Club!
Heating Services in Modesto, CA
Our team is dedicated to keeping your home warm and cozy, which is why we install and service a number of heaters, including:
Contact us to get started today or to learn more about our heating services in Modesto, CA and the surrounding area.
Heating System Installation or Replacement
An old, outdated heating system isn’t going to be nearly as efficient as a newer model. Replacing your older heater with a high-efficiency system is the best way to keep repair costs and utility bills to a minimum. Of course, knowing when to call a Modestco heating contractor for replacement services is important. The following signs indicate that it is time to upgrade your system:
- Your heater is old: The average lifespan of most forced-air heating systems is anywhere between 10-15 years. If your heater has aged beyond this life expectancy, it’s time to replace it.
- It requires frequent repair: Your heater should not require more than just a couple of repairs every few years. If you’ve found yourself calling for repairs often, it suggests your heater is simply worn out.
- You are paying more for heat: Old heating systems are often inefficient, causing monthly heat bills to skyrocket. If you’ve been paying more for heat in recent history, consider a replacement.
If you have decided that it is time for a replacement, let our team help you select a new heater for your home. We can match you with the heater that will best meet your household’s individual heating demands.
Heating System Maintenance and Repair
Even the most energy-efficient heaters will begin to struggle without essential upkeep services. Scheduling annual maintenance is key to ensuring a long and successful service life. In fact, it has been estimated that your heater will lose 5% of its initial efficiency for each year that it misses maintenance. Our professionals will thoroughly inspect your system for any signs of a potential problem and make adjustments when necessary to maintain the efficiency and efficacy of your heater.
Of course, your heater will still require repair services from time to time. Our experts are well-trained to handle a wide range of potential issues, restoring comfort when you need it most. It is important to remain proactive and schedule your heating repair in Modesto, CA with DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. at the first sign of an issue to avoid further damage to the system.