Drain & Sewer Cleaning in Modesto, CA
Call Now: 209-523-4578
Drains and sewer systems need to be cleaned out every so often, otherwise homeowners can see an influx of leaks, clogs, and other issues. When you call the DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. hotline, you get fast and effective plumbers who can easily clean your entire drain and sewer system.
- We offer unmatched warranties and guarantees.
- We strive to build lasting relationships with customers and the community.
- We provide 24/7 emergency services.
We’re sought after by homeowners in Modesto, CA because of our high quality work and the fact that there’s zero risk in doing business with us. We’re here to help!
For expert drain and sewer cleaning services, call the team at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. and join the Love Club!
Our Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services
We offer a wide range of services to remedy any clogged drain or pipe in your home. Our services include:
- Sink Drain Cleaning
- Shower Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Cleaning
Of course, you may be tempted to unclog a drain yourself, however, the tools and chemicals that you’ll find in your local hardware store are often in effective and can end up damaging your pipes if you don’t know exactly what you are doing. If you attempt to unclog a drain on your own, it’s more than likely that you’ll end up calling a professional plumber in the end anyway. Make sure that you do your plumbing system justice by calling our team when you need sink drain cleaning, shower drain cleaning, sewer drain cleaning, or sewer line cleaning.
We Use the Latest Drain and Sewer Cleaning Technologies
DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. is proud to offer hydro-jetting services for homeowners across Modesto and the surrounding areas. Hydro-jetting is a means of clearing out your plumbing system, ridding it of clogs and blockages that may exist. Plus, hydro-jetting can be used to prevent clogs from forming in the first place.
To put it simply, a hydro-jet blasts water at a high pressure to scour the interior of drain pipes. The hydro-jetter consists of a water tank connected to an engine and pump that puts the water under pressure. The water is sent out of a long hose with an omnidirectional nozzle attached at the end of it. Be sure to trust only a professional for your hydro-jetting services.
Do You Know When to Schedule Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services?
There are a couple of signs that indicate it is time to have your drain and sewer pipes professionally cleaned. These signs include:
- Slow drainage or standing water: Clogs often form slowly, as waste builds up on the drain pipe walls. This build-up is what restricts the flow of water, making it difficult for pipes to drain properly. So, if you notice that the water in your tub takes a long time to drain after taking a shower, it is time to call in a professional.
- Foul odors: Though foul odors can occur in any drain, it is most common in kitchen drains. Foul odors stem from build-up in the pipes. And if you notice a bad smell coming from multiple drains in your home, it suggests that you have a problem deep within your sewer system. Professional drain cleaning can help remedy this issue.
Don’t try to purchase a sewer cleaner from your local hardware store to fix sewer line issues. The only "sewer cleaner" you need in this instance is the professional serviced of a licensed plumber from our team.