Ductless HVAC Service, Ductless Split System Installation & Ductless Heating and Cooling
Ductless mini split air-conditioning and heating systems continue to gain popularity as the perfect solution to temperature control challenges for homes and businesses throughout Modesto & Surrounding Areas. These compact systems provide an efficient means to satisfy comfort requirements in single or multiple rooms. DeHart Plumbing, Heating & Air specializes in ductless mini and multi-split options. Our highly trained, experienced, and NATE-certified technicians provide helpful recommendations, proper location of units, and swift and skilled installation.
Your Local Mitsubishi Ductless HVAC Dealer
DeHart Plumbing, Heating & Air features Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Systems. A range of industry-leading, technologically advanced models set the standard for quiet, easy-to-use, and energy-efficient operation. Built to last, these compact units incorporate into just about any space, keep operational costs to a minimum, and deliver effective heating and cooling year after year. Requiring little more than a three-inch-hole in an exterior wall, and featuring three main components (an indoor unit, outdoor unit, and remote control), installation is non-intrusive and usually completed by DeHart Plumbing, Heating & Air in a single day.
Some opportunities for Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems include:
- Rooms that are typically too hot or too cold
- Older buildings constructed before air conditioning was available
- Upstairs bedrooms
- Nursing Homes & Hospitals
- Hotels & Apartments
- Workout rooms
- Computer rooms
- Basements & Garages converted to living/working space
Some of the advantages of Mitsubishi Ductless HVAC include:
- Operational noise no louder than a gentle hum.
- Requires far less energy than a conventional air conditioner.
- Zone control optimizes energy savings by limiting conditioning to occupied rooms.
- Zone control caters heating/cooling to personal preferences.
- Cross contamination between zones is prevented.
- Eliminates the energy waste, maintenance, and air quality issues of ductwork.
- No major mess or renovation from tearing down walls and ceilings.
- Lightweight and compact size allows mounting versatility.
- Locate the indoor unit up to fifty feet from the outdoor unit
- R410A refrigerant is recognized for its zero ozone depletion potential.
- Adherence to ENERGY STAR guidelines reduces carbon output and energy usage.
- An anti-allergen filters effectively handle concentrations of airborne contaminants, such as dust, bacteria, pollen, and dander, for healthier air quality.