Reverse Osmosis Systems in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Take a look into some of the most advanced and high-tech equipment in the water treatment industry—a reverse osmosis system. This technology can filter your water easily and efficiently, as long as it’s installed and serviced by a the experienced pros at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc.
- We work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We always put our customers first.
- We’ve been family-owned and operated since 1946.
Our experts are trained and kept up-to-date on the latest technological advancements, so you know you can trust the products that come from us.
Call our team today to join the Love Club in Modesto, CA and invest in a reverse osmosis system.
What Is Reverse Osmosis?
It may sound scientific and complicated, but actually, the process of reverse osmosis is quite simple. Reverse osmosis is the process by which water pressure is used to push water molecules through a semi-permeable membrane to remove contaminants from the water. These systems are great for removing salts, fluoride, lead, chlorine, pesticides, nitrates, and more!
Here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc., we offer whole-house reverse osmosis systems so you can be sure all of your taps provide clean, quality drinking water.
How You’ll Benefit from a Whole-House Reverse Osmosis System
There are many benefits of installing a reverse osmosis system in your Modesto, CA home. These benefits include:
- Effectiveness: Reverse osmosis systems eliminate contaminants on a molecular level, making them one of the most effective water treatment systems on the market. In fact, they are about 99% effective in clearing contaminants from the water supply.
- Minimal Maintenance and Repair: Due to their lack of mechanical components, reverse osmosis systems require very little maintenance and repair. Just be sure to have your system maintenances at least one a year to ensure that it is still working properly.
- Membranes are Self-Cleaning: The membranes that make up a reverse osmosis system are able to rid themselves of contaminants, so you won’t have to clean the system yourself. However, it is still recommended that membranes are replaced at least one a year as a part of regular maintenance.
Trust Our Team for Your Services
Before we install any water treatment system, we will test your water to see exactly what contaminants you are dealing with. If a reverse osmosis system is right for you trust us for your installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services. Our comprehensive services ensure that your system is working properly, keeping your water pure and contaminant-free!
It is important to hire a professional for all your water treatment services, as installing and maintaining these services require training and experience. Our team has the training and experience to determine the best solution for your water quality issues and will work hard to keep your water clean for years to come. A whole-house reverse osmosis system keeps your home clean, comfortable, and even helps your plumbing system last longer—don’t hesitate to install one!