Water Filtration Systems in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Bottled water and frequent trips to the grocery store are not a good alternative to contaminated or unfiltered water. We know this struggle all too well at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. which is why we do everything we can to set homes up for tasty, safe, and filtered water in Modesto, CA.
- We abide by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We go above and beyond your expectations.
- We offer an industry-leading 10-year parts and labor warranty.
Are you hesitant to invest in water filtration technology? Don’t worry, when you call our team, we can discuss your options and figure out which water filter would be right for your budget.
It’s time to clean your water and join the Love Club! Call us today.
Why Whole-House Water Filtration Systems Are a Good Idea
Installing a home water filtration system is one of the best ways to ensure that your water is clean and safe. There is always a chance that your city’s water treatment plant is unable to remove all of the contaminants from the water supply entering your home. Plus, your individual circumstances and environmental surroundings can all impact the quality of your drinking water. The only way to ensure that you’re drinking clean water is through filtration and we recommend whole-house water filters because they’re thorough.
When to Install a Water Filtration System
Typically, water filtration systems are installed when homeowners suspect that the quality of their drinking water has declined. There are a number of signs that indicate a water filtration system might come in handy, including:
- Foul taste or odors: If your water begins to taste or smell funny, it could be that there are contaminants in the water supply.
- Discoloration: Your water shouldn’t be anything but clear, so if you notice that your water is discolored, it’s likely time to contact a professional.
- Particulate Matter: Any noticeable sediment or particulates found in the water supply shouldn’t be ignored. Call our experts to determine the cause and see if a whole-house water filter is right for you!
If you suspect that it’s time to install a water treatment system in your home, it is important to contact a professional to test your water to determine exactly which contaminants you are dealing with. Depending on the results of the water test, your plumber might suggest that a water filtration system is the best solution for your home!
Don’t Forget About Maintenance and Repair
It is important to have your water filtration system inspected at least once a year by a professional. During maintenance, all of the components of your system will be checked, tested, and filters will be replaced. Maintenance is the best way to ensure that your system is working efficiently and effectively.
At some point, you may need repair for your water filtration system. Our experts can pinpoint the exact cause of the problem and fix it in a timely manner to restore clean water to your home. Be sure to call our team for repairs as soon as possible!