Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance/Love Club
Indoor Air Quality in Modesto, CA
Your comfort is not only dependent on the temperature inside your home. Your indoor air quality has a huge impact on your overall comfort and efficiency. Additionally, the quality of your air can largely affect your health, so it is important to take the steps necessary to ensure high quality indoor air. DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. offers comprehensive indoor air quality services and products to keep your home contaminant-free!
Our number one goal is to provide efficiency and comfort in all households across Modesto and the surrounding areas. We stand behind our work 100%. Plus, we offer the best warranties and guarantees in the area! All of our technicians are NATE-Certified, so you can be sure you’ll receive a job well done. Contact us today to start improving your indoor air quality.
When you need indoor air quality services, trust the team that puts their customers first.
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality
There are many contaminants that can find their way into your home. Your HVAC systems are responsible for circulating conditioned air throughout your home, however, they can also end up circulating dust, debris, allergens, and germs without the proper indoor air quality system put in place.
There are a number of signs that indicate that your home is suffering from poor indoor air quality. Signs include:
- Trouble keeping your home and your surfaces free of dust
- Frequent suffering from allergy or asthma symptoms
- Frequent colds and illnesses
- Mold growth
Here’s What We Offer
Contacting a professional is the best way to relieve your home of poor indoor air quality. We offer solutions such as:
- Air Duct Services: Faulty or dirty ducts can collect and push contaminants directly into your home. Our comprehensive air duct services aim to prevent this from happening. We offer duct testing, duct sealing, duct repair, and duct cleaning services to ensure quality indoor air.
- Air Filtration Systems & Air Purifiers: An air filtration system can be installed directly into the ductwork of your HVAC system to collect particles that pass through. This prevents them from entering your home. Air purifiers are a great way to eliminate germs and bacteria from your air. For example, installing a UV air purifier is a sure-fire way to prevent the growth of mold and mildew within your ducts that can impact your indoor air.
We Install and Service Indoor Air Quality Systems
These whole-house indoor air quality systems require professional installation and replacement services. Air purifiers and air filtration systems must be properly integrated into your existing ductwork to ensure they work successfully. Trust our team to get the job done right the first time!
In addition, DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. offers repair services, so if you notice any signs of an issue, don’t hesitate to contact us. The sooner these IAQ repair are completed, the better off your air quality will be. Your indoor air quality systems will require very little maintenance; however, they still require attention. You may find that a UV light bulb needs to be replaced or that your air filters need to be swapped out. Reach out to us if you need help with these important air quality tasks.