Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Club
Emergency Plumbing in Modesto, CA
When there is an emergency with your plumbing system, whether it be your pipes, drains, or fixtures, you need someone to show up fast. Of course, not all plumbing emergencies happen when it is convenient, and in fact, most emergencies occur at the most inopportune times. It is for this reason that DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. offers comprehensive emergency plumbing services for homeowners across Modesto and the surrounding areas.
Our plumbers are on hand day and night to assist you with whatever you need, whenever you need it. We understand that there are just some things that can’t wait until the morning. All of our services are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can be sure you’ll receive a job well done. So, the next time you have a plumbing emergency, don’t hesitate to contact our team.
When you have an emergency plumbing problem, you can count on our trustworthy team at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. to get your home back in order.
What Qualifies as a Plumbing Emergency?
Of course, there are some things that can wait, so what qualifies as a plumbing emergency? Plumbing emergencies include:
- An overflowing toilet
- A clogged sink
- A lack of hot water
- Blocked sewer lines
- A major pipe leak
- A burst pipe
- A broken or leaking hot water heater
If you find yourself dealing with any of the emergencies mentioned above, contact a professional right away. Our team is ready and equipped to handle any plumbing emergency.
What to Do if You Have a Plumbing Emergency
Many homeowners are unsure about what steps should be taken when a plumbing emergency occurs. If you have a plumbing emergency:
- Shut off the water: If you have concerns about leaky pipes or fixtures, it is important to shut off your water ASAP to avoid water damage to your home and property. Signs of a leak include the sound of rushing water, warm spots on the floor, a drop in water pressure, and puddling water.
- Clean up the mess: If you have water all over your floors or walls, it is important to clean it up as soon as possible. Water can cause damage to your home and property and may even create the perfect conditions for mold growth.
- Call a plumber: It is important to call a professional plumber as soon as you have a plumbing emergency. Only certain plumbers offer 24/7 emergency services, so it is important to contact the right one. Fortunately, DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. is always ready to help you.
How to Avoid Plumbing Emergencies
There are many ways that you can avoid a plumbing emergency in the first place:
- Have your drains and pipes professionally cleaned
- Avoid pouring grease, fats, and oils down your drains
- Don’t hang clothes from exposed pipes in your basement
- Be careful about what you flush down the toilet
- Schedule annual maintenance
It is important to treat your plumbing system with care and schedule annual maintenance services to avoid plumbing emergencies. Of course, things can still happen. Contact the experts here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. right away if you find yourself dealing with an emergency.