Emergency Plumbing in Modesto, CA
Call Now: 209-523-4578
Emergency plumbing is just that—an emergency. In these situations, like when you’re dealing with a gushing leak or a burst pipe, you don’t have time to sift through different contractors. The plumbers at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. are your one-stop-shop for emergency plumbing you can rely on in Modesto.
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We’ve been in business since 1946.
- We always put the customer first.
Did we mention that our phone lines are open 24/7? Don’t hesitate to give our plumbers a call to discuss what needs to be done and work out a timeline that’s at your convenience.
We are proud to be a trusted Modesto plumbing company. Call us today and don’t forget to join the Love Club!
What Qualifies as a Plumbing Emergency?
Of course, there are some things that can wait, so what qualifies as a plumbing emergency? Plumbing emergencies include:
- An overflowing toilet
- A clogged sink
- A lack of hot water
- Blocked sewer lines
- A major pipe leak
- A burst pipe
- A broken or leaking hot water heater
If you find yourself dealing with any of the emergencies mentioned above, contact a professional right away. Our team is ready and equipped to handle any plumbing emergency.
What to Do if You Have a Plumbing Emergency
Many homeowners are unsure about what steps should be taken when a plumbing emergency occurs. If you have a plumbing emergency:
- Shut off the water: If you have concerns about leaky pipes or fixtures, it is important to shut off your water ASAP to avoid water damage to your home and property. Signs of a leak include the sound of rushing water, warm spots on the floor, a drop in water pressure, and puddling water.
- Clean up the mess: If you have water all over your floors or walls, it is important to clean it up as soon as possible. Water can cause damage to your home and property and may even create the perfect conditions for mold growth.
- Call a plumber: It is important to call a professional plumber as soon as you have a plumbing emergency. Only certain plumbers offer 24/7 emergency services, so it is important to contact the right one. Fortunately, DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. is always ready to help you.
How to Avoid Plumbing Emergencies
There are many ways that you can avoid a plumbing emergency in the first place:
- Have your drains and pipes professionally cleaned
- Avoid pouring grease, fats, and oils down your drains
- Don’t hang clothes from exposed pipes in your basement
- Be careful about what you flush down the toilet
- Schedule annual maintenance
It is important to treat your plumbing system with care and schedule annual maintenance services to avoid plumbing emergencies. Of course, things can still happen. Contact the experts here at DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. right away if you find yourself dealing with an emergency in the Modesto, CA area.