Repiping in Modesto, CA
Call Our Hotline: 209-523-4578
Having a home repiped can be a daunting ordeal. Everything needs to be done to code, it’s an intrusive procedure, and it can be expensive. That’s why DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. is on a mission to get your repiping services completed in Modesto, CA in the quickest, most cost-effective way possible. We offer:
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- An Industry-Leading 10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
- The Highest Levels of Honesty and Integrity.
You can’t gamble with unprofessional repiping services. When you call our team, you get friendly plumbers, reliable service, and experience that counts.
Contact our team and join the Love Club today!
Do You Need Repiping Services?
Repiping services, especially whole-house repiping, are often not recommended unless absolutely necessary. So, if your plumber suggests that it is time for repiping, they mean it. There are a number of signs that indicate your home is in need of repiping. You should consider repiping if:
- Your pipes are old: Up until the 1960s, plumbers used galvanized steel for pipe installation. Although long lasting, galvanized steel needs to be replaced after about 40-50 years. So, if your home it is still using this type of plumbing pipe, it is definitely overdue for a replacement. Today, plumbers use copper or plastic piping for plumbing installation. Copper and plastic are long lasting and do not experience the same problems that steel pipes do.
- You experience numerous leaks: Sure, a couple of leaks here and there is to be expected, however, if you have had numerous leaks throughout the years, it could very well mean that your plumbing system is failing. This is when repiping services become necessary.
- You notice rust in your water: If you begin to notice rust in your water, it could be a sign that you need pipe repair or drain repair services. Rust often seeps into the water supply when pipes have become corroded. Although rust isn’t inherently dangerous for your health, it can be an indication of trouble to come.
How Repiping Works
Whole-house repiping can certainly be a large undertaking, which is why the service is only performed when absolutely necessary. First, your plumber will decide which piping material to use for the job, either copper or plastic. Replacing and installing new pipes can take anywhere between 3-5 days depending on the size of your home.
Our team will be sure to take extra care of your home throughout the entire process, making sure to protect furnishings, walls, and floors from damage. Some pipes may require extensive excavation to access them, and this may involve moving major fixtures. However, we will make every effort to restore your home to its previous condition.
You should notice a major difference right away when old, corroded pipes are replaced with new, sturdy ones. Contact DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air Inc. if you suspect it is time for repiping in your home.