Nobody likes to get sick–and unfortunately, the germs and viruses that make us ill are typically too small to see or feel. Microscopic pathogens such as bacteria, mold spores, and viruses can cause a wide range of health issues, and most people are unaware of what they’re breathing in as a result.
A general rule of thumb of the last couple of years has been that staying home helps us avoid sickness. But on the contrary, contaminants can be indoors and still make you sick, even without you going anywhere. This is especially true for households with central HVAC systems, which have a risk you might not have ever considered.
There may be mold, mildew, or bacteria present in your HVAC air ducts! And every time you run your central air conditioner or heating system, the blower fan helps those spores and particles enter your living space, where they have the opportunity to infect you and your family.
The solution to this? A UV germicidal light! This is also referred to as a UV air purifier. Read on to learn more!